Leaders are borned, quick and easy to learn points that you must keep in mind specially when leading nerds.
Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower — Steve Jobs
A leader leads by example, whether he intends to or not.
- Fix The Problem, Not The Blame.
- Tell People What You Want, Not How To Do It.
- Manage the function, not the paperwork.
- You never have to make up for a good start.
- Get out of your office.
- Lead by example.
- Delegate the easy stuff.
- Don’t get caught up in looking good.
- Quality is just conformance to requirements.
- Learn from the mistakes of others.
- Set S.M.A.R.T. Goals.
- Set an example.
- Know Your G.P.M. ( Goal + Plan + Measurements )
- Train Your Supervisors.
- You Can’t Listen With Your Mouth Open.
- Practice what you preach.
- Leaders create change.
- Don’t Limit Yourself.
- Anyone can steer the ship in calm waters.
- You have to make a difference.